Find out what investors are looking for in founders, startups and investment.
Join us for the Investor Roundtable as investors from the NYC investment ecosystem share knowledge on the current investment climate. You will hear from respected investors on what drives demand, recent trends and what they look for in potential investments.
Moderator: Kai Bond investor at Comcast Ventures. Kai leads investing for Catalyst Fund.
Joining the talks are Ryan Armbrust Partner at ff Venture Capital, Dessy Levinson VC & Head of Story at 645 Ventures, Richard Kerby Seed Investor and Nick Adams Venture Partner at Supernode Ventures and Thomas M. Sparico Managing Partner at BNM Ventures. They make up the Investor-RT.
Topics of discussion:
• Key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funds.
• Pitching to early-stage investors
• What does it take for them to write a check
• How to reach and connect with investors
• The best thing an entrepreneur can do to get their attention during a pitch
• How to make yourself more attractive to investors
• Working with different investment sources
• Crowdfunding, an alternative funding source
Get your morning brief with Investor RT. If you are a Startup, Entrepreneur, Small business, VC, Angel investor, Peer to peer, Bank or Accelerator you will be informed on what’s moving the NYC investment ecosystem.